Casa Córdoba Román
Neighbour to some of Cartagena's most expensive properties, this colonial crib shows no signs of a vacation rental inferiority complex with its unbeatable price tag and privileged spot in the famous old town.
Casa Roman's clever duplex formula maximises size and privacy. Comprised of three self-sufficient apartments, each with their own living room space, it's just the ticket for groups of up to 12 that crave privacy after a social gathering in one of the common areas.
By day guests can enjoy the bustling scenes of Cartagena street life from the comfort of their own traditional Cartagena balcony.
By night, pop open a bottle of bubbly, slip into a rooftop plunge pool and spend a special evening soaking up the city’s unique atmosphere and peaks of Cartagena’s sparkling cathedral.
Don't worry if you want to retreat to bed earlier than your friends - the bedrooms are cut off from the action, thanks to most rooms having upper floor sanctuaries, complete with a blissful bed and all the modern amenities you need to make your stay - and sleep - super comfortable.
Furniture calls on nature for inspiration with heavy wood, bamboo features and traditional folk art flirting with more formal structural pieces that occupy the sweeping staircase and grand entrance.
The mood lifts on the third floor with a white-washed roof terrace complete with a petite dipping pool and breakfast table that looks out over Cartagena's picturesque 17th century cathedral top.
The cluster of cobblestone streets and flower draped balconies is what this city is all about - and you're in the prime position to enjoy Cartagena to the max thanks to Casa Roman's enviable location just two minutes from the historic clock tower and the best bars and restaurants in town.
Get out as early as possible to make the most of it. After all, when in Rome…
THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE
* A room with a view. It's almost too easy to waste a day perched on the street-facing balcony soaking up the irresistibly Caribbean atmosphere below.
* Casa Roman's small-house-inside-a-bigger-one gives you the colonial mansion experience you've been dreaming about.
* Location, location, location. Casa Roman is a postcode winner with all the city's hotspots within walking distance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
* Breakfast is not included in the price of the rental.
* Casa Roman is a large house divided into three self-contained flats. The house can be rented in its entirety or each of three apartments can be rented separately if you want to rent a self-contained apartment.
* In total the property can sleep 12, with 2 double beds, 4 singles and 4 bunk beds.
THIS IS CARTAGENA BENEFITS
We know the city better than anyone. Our talented team of local insiders has hand picked the very best the city has to offer. From tailor-made tours and bona fide experiences to the best places to stay, eat and play in Cartagena, we've got the keys to the city.
We'll leave them under the welcome mat for you.
BUY LOCAL & UNLOCK THE CITY
We're a local company. Book with us and get access to exclusive TIC perks:
* Complimentary transport pick up from airport to house.
* We include a breakfast of champions in all of our house rentals.
* All of our houses have 24/7 security.
* Daily cleaning services free of charge *Discounts off the best tours & experiences in Cartagena.
* Complimentary upgrades on boat rental.
* City Concierge services. Get exactly what you want, when you want.
* Table reservations at Cartagena's best restaurants.
* The local lowdown on what's happening in Cartagena during your stay.
* An intoduction to the faces and places that make us smile.
* Our local knowledge at your fingertips.
If you're looking for some help organising your trip or have a question that needs answering, contact our City Concierge team: email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Family rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Rooftop Terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe Deposit Box