Casa Don Gregorio
One of Cartagena's notorious playboys converted this colonial, three-bedroom townhouse in the heart of Cartagena's historic centre into a contemporary pad with serious pulling power.
Forget rotating waterbeds, glass ceilings and other capricious cliché's, this local lothario is bestowed with much better taste than your average Don Juan. The three-storey Caribbean crib has all the hallmarks of a tastefully turned out Pied-à-terre.
Downstairs the open-air kitchen connects with a comfortable dining table seating eight that's made for cooking classes or home entertaining.
A stylish ground-level pool connects the creative culinary zone to a luxurious lounge area, offering a special setting to relax with a cocktail pre- or post-dinner or chew the cud with friends over a big fatcubano.
Tropical greenery hangs from the balconies of three stylish bedrooms on the second floor, with each room comes with an en suite bathroom. With two king-sized beds and two singles, the house sleeps six comfortably.
Interiors are far from fussy with whitewashed wood and a crisp, clean palette throughout. Subtle splashes of colour and the lush greenery remind you that you're in the tropics.
Everything is topped off by a slick rooftop terrace built for Alpha males who want to show off their BBQ skills while the rest of the entourage tops up the tan with a cocktail in-hand in a sleek plunge pool that's made for passing the hottest part of the day.
THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE
* A downstairs pool for showing off or a rooftop plunge pool for sun-soaked intimacy.
* Cooking for friends and not having to disappear into the kitchen.
* Unfussy, contemporary interiors that are as comfortable as they are stylish.
* Being on one of the most important streets in Cartagena, less than two minutes from fine-dining at Carmen, Don Juan and the house owner's restaurant, Frank & Frank.
* Coffee and a novel on the doorstep at Ábaco Libros y Café.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
* Casa Don Gregorio can only be booked for a minimum of 3 nights.
* With two king-sized beds and two singles, the house can sleep up to 6 people.
* The house comes with a cleaner and someone to prepare breakfast. If you need extra services a concierge service can be arranged.
* Tucked between the Teatro Adolfo Mejia and the Cathedral, the house is in the thick of things during the festival season.
THIS IS CARTAGENA BENEFITS
Our talented team of local insiders has hand-picked the very best the city has to offer. From tailor-made tours and bona fide experiences to the best places to stay, eat and play in Cartagena, we've got the keys to the city.
Book with us and we'll leave them under the welcome mat for you.
BUY LOCAL & UNLOCK THE CITY
We're a local company. Book with us and get access to exclusive TIC perks:
* Complimentary transport pick up from airport to house.
* We include a breakfast of champions in all of our house rentals.
* All of our houses have 24/7 security.
* Daily cleaning services free of charge *Discounts off the best tours & experiences in Cartagena.
* Complimentary upgrades on boat rental.
* City Concierge services. Get exactly what you want, when you want.
* Table reservations at Cartagena's best restaurants.
* The local lowdown on what's happening in Cartagena during your stay.
* An intoduction to the faces and places that make us smile.
* Our local knowledge at your fingertips.
If you're looking for some help finding the perfect place to stay in Cartagena or need help organising something else, contact our City Concierge team on:email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Family rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Rooftop Terrace
- Free Wi-Fi