Passion spreads like wild fire across this stunning 6-bedroom holiday haunt.
There is something feisty about Casa Aguacate’s burnt orange walls, tropical plants, going through a growth spurt thanks to blessed to the burning Cartagena sun and the seriously sensual four poster beds, romantically draped in crisp linen.
When you're feeling a little hot under the collar, there are plenty of spaces to gather shade - the calm and collected lounge room makes the ideal backdrop for your surreal Marquez holiday read for instance - but you needn't worry about Casa Aguacate ever leaving you in the cold, it's far too tropical for that.
The pool plunges you into full-blown holiday escape mode: wonderfully encased in a bare stone tunnel, it practically demands its very own gondola to sweep across it. Failing that, a couple of home-made cocktails, using Colombia's finest fruit should go down swimmingly.
After sprawling around luxuriously between the lounge room's surprisingly blissful wicker chairs and pool, freshen up in the cool marble stone bathrooms and head out to explore.
Casa Aguacate is in the heart of Cartagena's most inspiring districts, San Diego, which is far too good to miss during the day when enigmatic street-venders are in working mode and the ceviche holy trinity of restaurants - La Cevicheria, El Boliche and Malanga - are within easy walking distance.
Don't worry about getting lost, because even from the outside, sparkling in the sun, Casa Aguacate shines out, eclipsing the colonial competition with a flirtatious wink and decorative smile.
THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE
* This house is perfectly balanced. Mixing deep colours and tones with cooling, natural more sombre shades.
* Nab a four-poster bed if you can - 40-winks in a blissful bed will cure any aches and pains after spending a day pounding Cartagena's cobbled streets.
* There is an equal number of double and twin beds so this place is perfect for mixed groups and families.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
* This is a 6-bedroom holiday, 3-floor property that sleeps up to 12 people.
* Perfect for mixed groups, this villa is made up of 4 queen sized beds and 4 twin beds.
* Breakfast is not included in the price, although lunch can be prepared with guests own groceries.
THIS IS CARTAGENA BENEFITS
We know the city better than anyone. Our talented team of local insiders has hand picked the very best the city has to offer. From tailor-made tours and bona fide experiences to the best places to stay, eat and play in Cartagena, we've got the keys to the city.
We'll leave them under the welcome mat for you.
BUY LOCAL & UNLOCK THE CITY
We're a local company. Book with us and get access to exclusive TIC perks:
* Complimentary transport pick up from airport to house.
* We include a breakfast of champions in all of our house rentals.
* All of our houses have 24/7 security.
* Daily cleaning services free of charge *Discounts off the best tours & experiences in Cartagena.
* Complimentary upgrades on boat rental.
* City Concierge services. Get exactly what you want, when you want.
* Table reservations at Cartagena's best restaurants.
* The local lowdown on what's happening in Cartagena during your stay.
* An intoduction to the faces and places that make us smile.
* Our local knowledge at your fingertips.
If you're looking for some help organising your trip or have a question that needs answering, contact our City Concierge team: email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Wheel chair access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe Deposit Box