The Colours House
If just the sight of a palm tree makes you squeal and get in holiday mode, then this wonder of a villa, complete with a feature sky-high palm slap bang in the middle of it, will make you want to pack up your suitcase right away.
Something of an attention seeker, this leafy delight sets the tone for a house that fulfills holiday dreams of majestic proportions.
From the 360 degree rooftop view of the city to the eccentric bathroom color schemes and antique furnishings, it only takes a millisecond to realize that this luxury joint doesn't do small scale charm.
Which is great news for large groups/families of 10 looking for a unique holiday pad with extra swag, because if wacky art and funky tile combinations tickle your palette you will feel right at home at this swish property, which has more than enough colour to go round.
In contrast to the neutral, Ibiza-chill-out-tones of the ground floor, the upper floor master bedrooms and bathrooms boast a healthy dose of Caribbean spicy reds, lush yellows and mahogany to brighten up anyone's day.
Unexpected quirks you won't find anywhere else, like the master bedroom's antique mirror dressing table and drawings of 1920's fashions, create a beautiful Scott Fitzgerald meets Gabriel García Márquez affair that we never saw coming.
The roof terrace pushes the wow factor to the max for those that like soaking up a sea view and the finest monuments, such as Adolfo Mejía, in a Jacuzzi without the city's white noise. And let's face it, who wouldn't like doing that?
THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE
* Feeling dwarfed by the gigantic palm tree in the ground floor patio.
* The personalized rooms that scream out personality without giving you a headache.
* Sipping a cocktail in the rooftop Jazucci with a backdrop of Cartagena's sea and top sights.
* Throwing a fabulous dinner in the gigantic dining area and having drinks on the rooftop under the stars.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
* There is no swimming pool on this property, but the Jacuzzi and view more than compensate.
* Take sunscreen. The roof terrace gets pretty hot and there is not much shade.
* If you don't score the master suite, you will have to share a bathroom.
* The property is made up of two double bedrooms and three single bed suites.
* Cooking classes, yacht hire and massages are not included in the price of the house rental.
THIS IS CARTAGENA BENEFITS
Our talented team of local insiders has hand-picked the very best the city has to offer. From tailor-made tours and bona fide experiences to the best places to stay, eat and play in Cartagena, we've got the keys to the city.
Book with us and we'll leave them under the welcome mat for you.
BUY LOCAL & UNLOCK THE CITY
We're a local company. Book with us and get access to exclusive TIC perks:
* Complimentary transport pick up from airport to house.
* We include a breakfast of champions in all of our house rentals.
* All of our houses have 24/7 security.
* Daily cleaning services free of charge *Discounts off the best tours & experiences in Cartagena.
* Complimentary upgrades on boat rental.
* City Concierge services. Get exactly what you want, when you want.
* Table reservations at Cartagena's best restaurants.
* The local lowdown on what's happening in Cartagena during your stay.
* An intoduction to the faces and places that make us smile.
* Our local knowledge at your fingertips.
If you're looking for some help finding the perfect place to stay in Cartagena or need help organising something else, contact our City Concierge team on:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning
- Family rooms
- Rooftop Terrace
- Free Wi-Fi