If Casa Lulo were a person it would choose a dinner party over a club, preferring intimacy over garish over-crowded soirées.
It's a cosy cottage size, with four rooms that sleep up to eight people, so it's perfect for a low-key break for small holiday groups or families.
Modest certainly doesn't apply to the décor and use of space. This place punches way above its petite size to deliver a stellar quality lux abode that brushes on the side of contemporary without completely losing its historical soul.
We love a good bathroom, and we certainly hit pot luck when we woke up for a shower at this place and stumbled across a stunning cast iron free standing bath in a warm tangerine toned room.
Lather up with a knockout view and bucket loads of natural light that will leave you more refreshed than any shower session you've had in your life.
Once you've freshened up, slap yourself on a sunbed and slip into holiday book mode while appreciating the cute balconies from your shady retreat.
Bedrooms are nicely edited with all the key essentials: A smooshy bed wrapped in finely woven sheets, an amazing view to bask in some vitamin D goodness without having to leave your bed and of course, plasma screen TVs.
The kitchen - note the nice electric blue cupboards - marks another sweet spot in the house. Congregate here for a salad mash up and get somecopasdown you before heading out to a night spots, the best of which are right on your doorstep.
THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE
* It's a cosy option for small groups that never feels pokey.
* Looking down at the pool from the quant balcony tops above.
* The vintage inspired bathroom that's a welcome break to the sterile shower cubicles you get used of seeing on holiday.
* Great restaurants literally on the doorstep - seafood specials El Boliche Cebichería, La Cevichería, Agua de Mar and the French trio of Montmartre, Frenchie and 1621 are all less than a block away.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
* Ther are four bedrooms with 2 double beds and 4 singles. Which makes this a better spot for mixed groups rather than couples.
* There are no laundry facilities.
* This property is not available during peak high season as the owner is in town.
THIS IS CARTAGENA BENEFITS
We know the city better than anyone. Our talented team of local insiders has hand picked the very best the city has to offer. From tailor-made tours andbona fide experiences to the best places to stay, eat and play in Cartagena, we've got the keys to the city.
We'll leave them under the welcome mat for you.
BUY LOCAL & UNLOCK THE CITY
We're a local company. Book with us and get access to exclusive TIC perks:
* Complimentary transport pick up from airport to house.
* We include a breakfast of champions in all of our house rentals
* All of our houses have 24/7 security
* Daily cleaning services free of charge *Discounts off the best tours & experiences in Cartagena.
* Complimentary upgrades on boat rental.
* City Concierge services. Get exactly what you want, when you want.
* Table reservations at Cartagena's best restaurants.
* The local lowdown on what's happening in Cartagena during your stay.
* An intoduction to the faces and places that make us smile.
* Our local knowledge at your fingertips.
If you're looking for some help organising your trip or have a question that needs answering, contact our City Concierge team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Family rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Rooftop Terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe Deposit Box