VistaMarina occupies a prime spot on the Los Morros promenade, an off the map neighborhood only Colombians know about. Want to escape the city heat and set up shop on Cartagena's widest stretch of sand? Then look no further than Vista Marina.
VistaMarina makes the most out of its strong points, never wasting a moment to showcase the jaw dropping sea view and never-ending stretches of sand. Both serve as the focal visual attraction from nearly every communal space (and a few lucky rooms) in the hotel.
The expansive lower ground floor goes all out with the Caribbean-meets-Tarzan theme. Huge bamboo sticks wedged in plant pots, hefty mahogany tables and real animal print cushions will bring out the inner tiger in you.
Move further inside and all becomes an oasis of calm. Crystal white walls and streaks of natural sunlight throw a glistening light on the decent sized pool, tempting you with its midnight blue gaze.
The bedrooms, split across two floors are all about functional luxury, with extra focus on those essential details.
Extra comfy beds, roomy bathrooms - no matter what tier of room you go for- and even a free Juan Valdez coffee machine at your disposal, in case you can't be bothered to head downstairs or pick up the phone.
If you are partial to a bit of room service, you won't be disappointed by the efficient and flawless service on offer. Polite, attentive and super friendly, the staff serve up a lesson in how you define yourself from the mounting number of beach resorts mushrooming in the neighborhood.
Fluid connections to and from the city means you won't miss out on the atmospheric buzz in the historical centre - that's if you can tear yourself away from the sweeping sands of Morros beach.
THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE
* A delicious breakfast that's prepared fresh and cooked to your liking
* Fabulous sea view and amazing social spots to enjoy it on
* Stellar service and décor that will make you feel like the king of the jungle
* Discovering Cartagena's new Miami-esque side
* Unique teepee style tents on the beachfront where staff will happily bring you drinks all day
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
* Not all rooms have a sea view
* A cab to the city centre should cost around COP $12-15,000
* Romantic packages are available. Please ask our City Concierge for more details
* All breakfast menu options, except Desayuno VistaMarina, are included in the price of the hotel
THIS IS CARTAGENA BENEFITS
We know the city better than anyone. Our talented team of local insiders has hand picked the very best the city has to offer. From tailor-made tours andbona fide experiences to the best places to stay, eat and play in Cartagena, we've got the keys to the city.
We'll leave them under the welcome mat for you.
BUY LOCAL & UNLOCK THE CITY
We're a local company. Book with us and you get:
* Up to 30% off the best tours & experiences in Cartagena
* Exclusive deals on boat and yacht rentals
* City Concierge services. Get exactly what you want, when you want
* Table reservations at Cartagena's best restaurants
* The local lowdown on what's happening in Cartagena during your stay
* Our local knowledge at your fingertips
If you're looking for some help organising your trip or have a question that needs answering, contact our City Concierge team:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning
- Family rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Rooftop Terrace
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Lounge bar
- Safe Deposit Box