Cartagena Treasure Hunt
Keep your little treasures safe and sound and away from the hand-held devices with a unique and fun way to explore Cartagena's rich cultural heritage.
Explore and discover Cartagena's rich historic pedigree with a fun family visit to the city's most important museums, cultural centers and historic landmarks.
This entertaining and educational tour follows Cartagena's most entertaining pirate on a child-friendly treasure trail through the old town.
Laugh, learn about and live Cartagena's remarkable history picking up some special family memories en route to discovering Black Beard's hidden loot.
The Cartagena Treasure Hunt is pure gold.
* Visits to key landmarks in Historic Centre including: Parque Bolivar, Gold Musuem, Modern Art Museum, La Presentación and the Cooperación Española.
* Juice and a snack
* Pirate Costumes
* Treasure (sweets)
* Bucketloads of fun with the city's friendliest guide
* 2 hrs and 1/2 of childhood memories that will last for a lifetime
USD$55 per person (Price based on a minimum of two people. Adults and children alike pay to participate on the tour)
WHO WILL ENJOY IT?
Young-at-heart grown ups and their fun-loving children that want to explore the city together and make the most of quality holiday time. Parents looking for a different kind of birthday party for their children.
WHAT TO BRING
* A sunhat for grown-up pirates - kids get a bandana
* Comfortable shoes to keep up
* Sunscreen - Protection factor 50 for the little ones
Groups of more than six or birthday parties can be catered for on any day of the week. Discounts are available for groups of more than 10.
This tour can also be adapted to cater to adult groups.
Contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org