Party in the Islands
A very Cartagena experience. Skip town to Cholon to join the floating party in the Caribbean sunshine. If this doesn't float your boat then we don't know what will. It's a Reggaeton-flavoured regatta in the idyllic waters of Cholon, an island paradise just 45-minutes from Cartagena. Break the ice in Caribbean style. All aboard.
The boat will depart at 10am and return around 5pm.
Want to see what it's all about? Check out the video of all the mayhem from our Cholon Regatta in Novomber 2016 below.
* A speedboat for the day
* Sandwich and snack
* Open bar on beers and soft drinks (liquor is available at additional cost)
* Fully trained skipper and his first mate
* Bilingual guide
* Music, dancing and a little floating frottage in Cholon
* Cooler filled with ice
* Fuel & Taxes
* Transport to and from the quay
* Lobsters, Crabs, various fresh seafood that is available for purchase on the Islands
* Your own private island rental
* Re-funds (this event is non-refundable)
USD$185 per person (price based on a minimum of 4 people)
WHO WILL ENJOY IT?
Party-hard types that love a bit of Reggaeton and enjoy meeting new people in a stunning Caribbean setting.
This is a shared tour. If you want to rent your own private speedboat / yacht for the day that can be arranged. Just contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The boat leaves at 10:00. Be on it or miss all the fun.